This Policy describes the personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide on this Site or through our services and any applications (including mobile-based applications) made available by Aegle Gear (collectively, the “Services“), and how that information may be used or disclosed by us.
This Policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any other company, affiliate, or third party site or by any third party application that may link to or be accessible from the Services or our Site.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information. By using or accessing the Services, you agree to this Policy.
This Policy covers the entire Aegle Gear Site and may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, so please check the Site periodically for updates.
- Minors Under the Age of 13. You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Services and purchase Products from our Site. Our Services are not intended for minors under 13 years of age and no one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Services. Pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. In the event we learn that we have collected personal information from a minor under age 13, we will delete that information.
- Collected Information. We collect information from and about users of our Services. In general, we use this information to provide the Site, Services and Products to you and process orders of our Products (such orders, an “Order“). We collect information you provide to us and information we receive from third parties (such as our business partners), as well as information we collect as you navigate the Services, including usage details, IP addresses and cookies.
When you submit and manage your account information or order Products on the Site, you are providing information to us, and our website collects your personal information such as your name, e-mail address, and other information necessary for using the Service and processing your Order. Aegle Gear uses your information to provide the Services and send you necessary communications related to your use of the Services and your account. We may retain records and copies of all correspondence between you and us, including emails or survey responses.
We maintain a record of your purchases, Product interests, and other account details that might enable us to improve your experience. Analytics such as website use and traffic patterns are also considered to help us improve the design of our Site, the Products and Services we offer, and the way we communicate with you.
- How We Use Collected Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- Presenting our Services and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile devices.
- Improving our Services and Products and personalizing your experience using our Site.
- Providing you with information, Products or Services that you request from us.
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allowing you to participate in features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
- Disclosure of Collected Information. We may disclose personal information that you provide via our Services to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business who (i) need the information in order to provide Services and Products and (ii) agree not to disclose information to others.
- A buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of Aegle Gear’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Aegle Gear about its customers is among the assets transferred.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our advertisers, but we may provide them, and other third parties that we work with, aggregated information about our users (for example, we may disclose the average age and number of users).
- Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies. As you use our Services, we may also collect details of your visits to our Site or use of our Services, including without limitation traffic data, location data, and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data and does not personally identify specific website users. Your non-personally identifiable information data may be aggregated with similar data collected from other users to help us improve our Products and Services.
Information gathered through cookies and web-server log files may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, IP addresses, links to/from any page, and time spent at our Site. Such cookie data allows us to better understand the traffic, interactions and transactions taking place on our website, and ultimately improve the functionality of our Services. Site users have the option to accept or disable cookies at any time through their browsers. If you choose to disable your cookies, your user experience may be limited.
- Information Sharing with Outside Parties; Third Party Links. Aegle Gear will never rent or sell your e-mail address. We do not share credit card information with third parties except (i) those listed above, whom the user acknowledges and agrees are authorized to have access to such information, and for the purpose of processing your Order payment and (ii) as required by law.
- Security. We are committed to working with trusted partners who employ physical, electronic, and administrative safety measures to protect your personal information. These safeguards help us to prevent fraud and unauthorized access as well as maintain data accuracy to better serve you.
In addition, we have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, no network is completely secure and all users acknowledge that Aegle Gear is not responsible for the loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition of personal information provided through our Services, or any damages resulting therefrom.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding our privacy standards please email firstname.lastname@example.org.